Monday, November 26, 2012

12/7 Hills Eye, 770 Bay Road, Belchertown, MA

Slap on your dumbass dungaree and get hungry, for some Hillz Eye homecooking. Bloodhound run deep. Respec the gang.

FIVE BANDS SO SHIT IS STARTING SHARPPPPP

Unicorn Hard-On:

I dunked my head in my own stepped riddims and tiny man said this shit was pumpin raw. Step on the school bus for a fucking lesson in how not to be a dumbass and get respect like the discovery channel/just mammals. Forthcoming shit on Spectrum Spools, (eMego "AKA the best label for miles that you aren't bout...yet" sublabel)

Ryley Walker:
Neo-primitivism or some other bullshit. Talkin bouts solo acoustic guitar listened to through acousmatic ears steeped like tea bags in to the butter of my bent benzos. What's your favorite barbituate??????? and along came mary (mary mary)

Moth Cock:
Stop the track pause... R.I.P. to Camoflouge. The roof is on fire, we don't need no water. Gotta get real. This is actually the best band of this whole jammer thing we have "sort of" "going". EAI for the heavy set. Blurred stewing garggled micro sounds on top of clear pulsing bent light-noise. quiet noise that isn't quiet, mid-range, mid-paced laid back. It doesn't go it just stays in place, but somehow is just right. Does that remind you of anyone else?? I won't tell you who, I have nothing to say and I'm saying it.

PVRE MATRIX:
Don't let the fact that tvmblr tells you spelling shit with a V instead of a U is fucking stupid as hell. this dude is a wise old sage. Related to, in part, what we all want and need "please lord, why?" Switches gear more times than you swithc your undies, now it's beats and blasts actual club trance hashtag whateuer. Fuck wit it. D.A.N.C.E 1,2,3,4,5. I'm not black like Barry White no I am white like Frank Black is,
So if man is five and the devil is six than that must make me seven

Luminous In Nummer:
so gentile/so opposite of weak/ha/cept your legs/they look tweaked/go head tweet/"hottest Bape ever wish dude was a freak"/don't like my character/oh contrarion/ got less than 120/rarri double that/aint time funny.


Charlie Sheen on this shit, tired of being modest...actually

this is the best show to happen in western mass in the last 6 months, probably year. I'm not joking. Hope most of you idiots are a little bit smart and come even though "you don't really know what's up with this house." "Wait, I have to go to The Roost for half off back patch night instead...SO PSYCHED TO SEE UNICORN HARD-ON THOUGH!!!11!!"

No comments: