Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Phloyd's new radio show--EAR CONTACT

Friends and music lovers,
I'm starting a new radio program, "Ear Contact", on WMUA, Amherst
(91.1FM, wmua.org) Thursday mornings 9AM-noon. I'll be sharing the
show with my co-host Dave Hart, so I'm on the air for the next two
Thursdays and then alternating weeks, spinning a wide variety of
improvised sounds from the traditional to the fringe. Musicians, send
me your current recordings, no matter what style or genre, and I'll do
my best to get them played. Also, keep me posted about your live
performances, especially those happening in Western Mass. Of course,
I'd also appreciate feedback from those just in it for the listening!
My best to you in 2009.

J Starpoli (aka phloyd RICE)
Ear Contact
Thursdays 9am-Noon

WMUA 91.1FM (wmua.org)
105 Campus Center
University of Massachusetts
Amherst, MA 01003

No comments: